- ParaTools ThreadSpotter source code (mirror 1), (mirror 2)
- Required third-party libraries (mirror 1), (mirror 2)
- HPCLinux images (OVA, ISO) with pre-built ParaTools ThreadSpotter.
- OS: Linux 2.6 or later
- CPU: Most x86-64 or PowerPC processors from Intel, AMD, and IBM
- HPC Systems: Cray, SGI, and IBM systems, or generic x86-64 Linux clusters
- Supported languages: Most compiled and interpreted languages, e.g. C, C++, Fortran, Python, Ada, etc.
ParaTools ThreadSpotter is released under the GNU Lesser General Public License.